- Build a legacy that will stand for generations to come
- Become competitive and dominate market share within the media sector in South Africa, especially in our communities
- Create employment for the youth within the media industry and beyond. With calculated growth, CNI is set to create over 1,000 jobs in journalism, photography, sales, marketing, public relations and other related fields
- Increase to 30-pager community newspapers that are high-quality products and profitable not only to the publishers within their areas but also to the societies
- Create a company where those who have dreams to start newspapers can come with an idea and end up feeding hundreds with that idea, simply because of the sustainability they received within the company
- Growing Independent Newspapers and transforming media in South Africa
- Advertising Sales – Done from the CNI office in eMalahleni to National Government offices, state-owned entities and corporate. The independent publishers then focus on ad sales at a provincial and local level in their areas. However, as CNI firms up, provincial advertising sales will also be centralised to allow space to the publishers to focus on brand building and marketing in their communities.
- Layout and Design – CNI is also set to improve the layout and design of the newspapers, focusing on picture quality and colours to have newspapers that are uniformed in standard according to the company’s goals in achieving proper international world-class community newspapers for the readers of this country.
- Content and Editorial – This department focuses on building and monitoring proper content to the newspapers, assisting in conveying relent information to the communities that would build the people of South Africa. Telling true South African stories that will transform the people in knowledge and understanding also giving the a positive mindset for the future.
- Printing – Printing being the publisher’s biggest expense within their businesses, CNI plans to work towards setting up a printing press where the newspapers can be able to do their printing internally to manage growth and quality, cutting down expenses to drive them towards sustainability and profitability.
- Distribution – Monitoring of distribution and effectiveness.